Your resource for experienced community Neuro Physiotherapists
Nikki Adams began working independently in 2003 to serve the demand from Case Managers and Personal Injury Solicitors for a flexible and innovative community-based neuro physiotherapy service. Adams Neuro Physiotherapy Ltd has since formed and expanded to meet the extra demand. Recruiting extra, experienced team members has effectively extended the Team’s geographical reach, plus added extra depth and breadth of clinical expertise.
Elite team of Chartered Physiotherapists, selected for specialist neurology skills and experience of working in the community.
The Team only uses therapists who are friendly, flexible, creative problem-solvers with excellent communication skills and have a proven track record in the following :
- Working in neurology and community team arenas
- Devising individualised treatment programmes that address the client’s goals, to provide them with treatment solutions that they like, and want to engage with
- Delivering bespoke training to care workers and families to enable the treatment programme to be incorporated into the client’s daily life
- Monitoring the effects of the programme and adjusting it accordingly
The recruitment process ensures that all Team members meet the following requirements:
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Registration with the Health Professions Council
- Enhanced disclosure certificate from the CRB (required for working with children and vulnerable adults)
- Self-employed status acting as Associates for Adams Neuro Physiotherapy Ltd
- Fully insured and licensed for clinical work and any associated driving required
To speak to a member of our team, call us now on 01924 782149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org