- Do you enjoy the challenge of working independently in the Community?
- Do you have Community and Neurology experience (with any age group)?
- Are you available as a self-employed person to take on some additional, flexible, work on a sub-contractual basis?
- Do you have access to transport and your own, secure IT facilities?
- Do you have a creative and friendly approach towards solving complex problems?
- Would you like to be part of an innovative approach to the delivery of specialist Neuro Physiotherapy rehabilitation in the community?
Adams Neuro Physiotherapy Limited operates throughout and beyond the Yorkshire region, mainly serving clients who are at the later stages of brain-injury rehabilitation. Clients are typically being supported in the community by a Case Manager and Support Worker team. The main responsibilities of this sub-contracted role are to devise and support the Physiotherapy component of the Support Workers’ input and to communicate this effectively at all levels within the Team. A high level of literacy is essential because in your role as a treating therapist you will be writing treatment reports and training materials.
Core areas of clinical experience must include Neurology and Community. Other additional areas are welcomed, eg vestibular rehab; pain management; postural management; moving and handling
If you are near or within our current service geographical areas, (as shown on the map) please contact Nikki Adams for more information. We are always happy to hear from experienced neuro/ paediatric/vestibular PTs who are looking to take on occasional additional private clients.
Enquiries to :
- Nikki Adams MCSP
- Director of Adams Neuro Physiotherapy Ltd
- PO Box 437
- Wakefield WF1 3WR
To speak to a member of our team, call us now on 01924 782149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org